Whether you are leasing residential or commercial property, we can assist you by discussing:
- Your goals and objectives;
- Your expected use of the property;
- Typical charges that are the landlord responsibilities versus the tenant’s;
- The particulars of the lease agreement;
- Insurance requirements;
- Repair and maintenance responsibilities; and
- As needed, special conditions that should be incorporated into a written lease to protect the parties (landlord or tenant).
Leonick Law has represented clients who lease all types of properties from single-family homes to commercial properties and storefronts.
Contact us today with your questions.